You must have Instructor level (Teach Tab) access, in order to be able to Force Submission on a student’s Assessment.
1) Log In to GeorgiaVIEW Vista 8.
2) Go to the Teach Tab.
3) Click on Assessments which is found on the left under the Course Tools Menu.
4) Click on the name of the assessment you need to access.
5) Click on the View Submissions button.
6) There are 4 tabs at the top. Click on the Not Submitted Tab.
7) Find the name of the student you need to Force Submission on.
8) To the right of their name, click on the View Attempt link that shows a Status as In Progress.
9) Click on the button labeled Force Submission.
10) You will be prompted with a new window, asking you if you are sure. Click Ok, if this is the right student you want to force submission.
11) Now you have successfully submitted the student’s Assessment. Navigate back to the Assessment Manager by going to the top area and clicking on the link Assessment Manager.